Friday, May 30, 2008

How much is that doggie in the window??????



Peppi and Gidget; the dynamic duo. They are supposed to be pure-bred chihuahuas...

We've had quite a few chihuahuas over the years.... and these just aren't like the others. They're lovely little dogs, though. They just love a cuddle....... and have very busily just cuddled up together on my jumper on the lounge. Cute. Too cute.

Sorry the photos are blurry.

Have you ever tried to get two energetic and busy pups to sit still for a photo??????
And I had to used GG's camera-phone, as well. You would think that I didn't own a camera. There is only a camera sitting on GG's table that can't be used as she's lost the charging cable (she received the camera as a Christmas gift...) And there's a still camera as well as a dvd/still camera at home.....

Peppi is the rather handsome black-coated boy on the right. He's about the size of a fox terrier. And Gidget is the rather blurry smaller wee-beastie on the left. She's a little bigger than an average chihuahua, but smaller than a smallish jack russell or foxy, with a roughish coat, with black and tan patches.

They are, in theory, siblings, from the same litter.
I think that mum was a bit of a girl around town, if you know what I mean..... There was another girl like Gidget in the litter that hadn't been sold when we bought these two. But she found her new home within minutes of us buying the other two anyway.

Here's Gidget finally sitting still for a millisecond.

If anyone knows someone who could give these guys a nice home, please let me know. They can be separated, but Peppi would find the separation a bit stressful in the beginning. It's nothing that some intense loving wouldn't fix. They've both been de-sexed, vaccinated, wormed and microchipped. Dad loves this pair, but he's beginning to become concerned (me too) as to how he will manage them when I'm not around in a few weeks.

2 weeks, to be precise. There are only 7 more face-to-face days of TAFE left......

2 more exams to go.......

Getting there, folks, getting there.

Last weeks exam went incredibly well. I guessed myself to a very hale and hearty 90% folks!!!! I was gobsmacked! The look on my face must have been priceless, as one of the girls was looking very concerned and asked if I was all right, or was something wrong.........

Let's hope that today's final anat & phys exam went along the same way.......

I had a very enjoyable day working at Singleton Hospital yesterday, and have 2 more clinical days on the next 2 Wednesdays. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and having 2 really good days. I am so lucky; my 2 TAFE-mates and I have been allocated the medical and maternity wards. They're not all that big, and the babies (of which there were 2 yesterday, a boy and a girl) are divine. There is NOTHING on this earth quite as miraculous to me as a baby. I never cease to be amazed/delighted/humbled and rivetted by the whole process......

Mother Nature at her absolute best.

And now, I've got to wash up. Tomorrow is footie at East Maitland, home to Wattle Grove, then Sydney for Scorpaboy to ride on Sunday. And a trip to IKEA for Beloved and I to pick up the lights for the bathroom. Hopefully, they'll be in stock this time. And this will be Beloved's 1st time for the Swedish experience....... probably his last, if I know him as well as I think I do.......

So have a safe and happy weekend all!!!!

Byeeee ;0)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: