Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh My ...And Thank You

Thank you to all for your welcome and encouragement; blogspy no more! The trouble is, it's taken me so long to read through everyone else's blogs (you really are an interesting and entertaining lot) that I am too tired to write my own..... it's 12.20am! As I expalined once before, it's usually late when I get a turn on the 'puter; the ratio of 5:1 computer means I don't stand much of a chance any earlier, you know, homework (that would be msn and chatting, to those who have teenagers) and all that has to be done, so my fun has to wait...my day has to start at 6am.........so it's hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I go.....I'll try again tomorrow............

Have a good one!!

Love, Cyndy ;) xoxo

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I am so there. Somehow I have manifested much more computer time recently than ever before.....

Cyndy said...

If I posted this at 12.20am, and then read your comment at 7.20am, what time did youdo your bit 'chell?

Unknown said...

I just demand the computer now otherwise Josh will download more crap & add more friends to his messenger list & I cant get near it.....my favourite line' that computer is NOT a toy- it is a business tool & I need to make a living !"
cool huh ?
You Are !

Cyndy said...

Verrry iceee, girl. Unfortunately, I can't make a living out of mine, and they know it!
;) xoxo

wykd wytch said...

I just got my own and that solved to problem completely. Helps when you have a husband that can just put them together from spare parts....

Michelle said...

Okay blogmuggle, TIME TO BLOG>>>