Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello from the virgin Blogmuggle!

Well, you've go your wish, girls. I'll have to get Lisa to have a word with the Goddess about that. It's not your fault, Anchell; My beloved told my daughter that she would be creating a monster when she introduced me to blogs (she says I am already a monster, so it's ok). She sat me down, and in the space of 15 minutes created the whole template with comments and details and saying "you got that?", "do you like this?", and "what do you like?". I just nodded vacantly. Maybe I did; it will just take a while for my brain to process the information. I can't see me flying solo for a while yet, but at least I know she'll help me so SHE can get onto the 'puter to do her own blogging. I love the confidence that kids have with computers. I've often thought that I should have been born in the 1940's, except that I couldn't have coped with the war, hunger and deprivation. Love the clothes and furniture, though.
So there you go....you know a bit more about me. It's a work in progress, and I'm a living document, and as Tim Shore say's...."But wait, there's more......."

Love from the Blogmuggling Cyndy ;) xoxox

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mother, I will make you computer savvy yet! Dinner was rather nice tonight, except for the fact that I am sort of over water chestnuts. The vegie Snitzel (or how ever you spell it) was nice, as per usual. I have work tomorrow, and one does wish for you to let her drive home *batters eyelashes*...please?? If you dont I will surely be very mad and hate you for a short period of time!
Anywho, I have people to chat too, things to blog and myspace to peruse so
Love. Love.

P.S Dont worry about the monster thing because Pat says all women are monsters, regardless of whether we use the computer or not... haha

Cyndy said...

that's the last time I let Patty Cakes use MY spagetti, MY bread, and MY sandwich makes to make himself dinner!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness-looks whos talking !!
at group tonight everyone was asking ' who is cyndy' & now they know !....will add you immediatly to my links before you change your mind !
love the way elly calls you 'mother' just as Prue calls me.............

Michelle said...

YAY its a blogmuggle. Your kid is very prococious isnt she (and beautiful too). I musnt let mine know about her!!!!! Mine don't know my blog address and havnt figured out that its on the desktop yet.......Welcome to obsessive compulsive blogsville!!! Did I say YAY!!!

~*Rylah*~ said...

Well done Cyndy! Welcome to the world of blogging, finally! Don't worry, it gets easier sweety!
Rylah xXx

Cyndy said...

Hello, Ladies,
Very precocious, my girl, and always has been. Lots of fun, too. I'm going to miss her incredibly when she moves to Newie next year. The boys are gorgeous, but Elly is........well.....Elly. Thank heavens for the internet and phones. If yours is anything like you, Anchell, he's welcome to look her up. She'll need some friends in the big smoke.
Thank you all for the encouragement. I'm not sure how or where I'm going; as I told Lisa, I've never even kept a diary, but as a friend once told me;
"Life is not about the destination, but about the journey, and you should aim to skid in sideways, screaming out, 'HOLY _HIT; WHAT A RIDE'"

I'm still Blogmuggle, but now I've been found out!
Love ;) xoxox

Unknown said...

Elly is beautiful & always has a home here with us or someone to call or a place to crash or somewhere to drop in- between the four of us we will probably even manage to feed her something at sometime as well............
elly is elly.......prue is prue.........others dont understand but then they dont have to really-how blessed we are......

Cyndy said...

Thank you Lisa,
at least I can be assured that her dietary preferences will be met at your house.....and it's so close to the uni, too....hmmmm......

Love C. ;)xoxo

wykd wytch said...

Hello newbie blogchick.
Blessings and salutations.

Michelle said...

My son is a pig. Today anyway and I think he's scared of girls. Especially cute ones. I think he will grow out of this eventually....

Michelle said...

Hah.
Blogspyblogspyblogspy.
ok
Blogspynomore