Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gorgeous girl and pinkness

Gorgeous girl (gg) has just come swanning through the door so I can drive her to the bus stop. She looked at the previously completed blog, then at the empty table, and exclaimed;
"WHAT, I'VE GOT TO GET MY OWN LUNCH!"
me: "Well, you wanted me to blog"
gg: " Urrghh, grumble, grumble. Well what am I going to eat?"
me: "You cook in hospitality anyway, don't you?"
gg: "mmmffff. What can I microwave these noodles in? I'll take these dried apples, too" This was a whole packet. As we walked out the door, my comment: "I blog, therefore I am".
gg's comment: "I am pink, therefore I am Spam. You warm the car up".
I do. Two trips into the house and shed later: "Did you pick up my hospitality folder?". Back into the shed, and she returns with her folder. Off we go, into the wide, blue yonder.............
Vegie-boy made his own lunch.............
I re-iterate; I will never be mother of the year.................
Pink is my favourite colour....never guess by the blog background would you......................

Love, the pink Bloggie ;) xoxo

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Been there got the shirt

Cyndy said...

So, here on earth, we are equal?....

PS I have short, biggish hair...Bloggie;)xoxo

wykd wytch said...

I used to be pink obsessed too!
I have now gone to the dark side.

Michelle said...

You are a poo too....

Cyndy said...

I'm in good company........It's not so bad, being a poo......you make me laugh, woman....
I'm actually colour obsessed, but there has always been an abundance of black in my wardrobe....chubby poos look slimmer in black...
;) xo

Ruth.... said...

I'm having a blogsurf during my cuppa time and I had to comment as the Spam quote gave me a chortle. I love a kid with a quick humor brain. all the best, Ruth

Anonymous said...

I Heart you mother..no...really I do!

Cyndy said...

No worries, Ruth. Drop in any time; you'll never know what you'll find.

Unknown said...

elly is divine- like her mother, regardless of colour- thanks for the photos cyndy- I have only seen one or two before today..........
kisses......

Michelle said...

She wont find anything if you dont bloody write in it!!!