Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Did you know that the sun is up at 5.15am? That's the time that I waved goodbye to Beloved and scorpa-boy this morning. Scorpa is actually the manufacturer of the motobike that Jack rides, and today they have taken a day off from their respective usuals to go to a motorcycle park on the banks of the Hawkesbury River to ride their bikes. There is another purpose to their day of leisure; scorpa-boy is actually quite proficient at his chosen sport, and became the NSW junior mototrials champion last month. He has a sponsor; the scorpa importer (he was the aforementioned gorgeous man who belly-flopped in the previous posting) decided to help us out with the some of the costs associated with this sport. I still have reservations as to whether it really helps us out; we purchased the latest model bike at cost (did we really need to have a new bike?), and he has supplied Jack with 2 sets of riding gear, ie, pants and a jersey. I'm not sure, but maybe the endless list of accessories and parts needed for the bikes are supplied a bit cheaper too. Anyway, the purpose of todays excursion was to photograph scorpa-boy in his new set of riding gear so that the supplier can use Jack in his ads for the product. There is a young woman on his team as well, but I'm not sure if she will be there today. The rush is to get his product out there before the Aussie titles, which are being held near Perth next month. The boys are attending without me, so expect some suitably black postings while they are away. So, for them, another tank full of petrol used, a day off work and school; school certificate exams are soon, but so what. Who knows what doors may open as a result of this? That's what I'll keep telling myself, anyway.

Oh, and some more good news. The bike that Beloved wants to replace is having a near-death experience, really, and is going to cost a sum of money with multiple zeros to repair. He is very depressed, as he knows that the replacement bike isn't really an option, and that cash is a bit thin on the ground with the trip to Perth almost here. We also had to buy a battery and replace a tyre on the car yesterday; a major service is due before the Big Trip as well...............Bet you're glad I'm bloggin now............

At least I've caught up on a bit of telly this morning. Can you believe that there is a religious organisation called "The World Changers Church International"? The co-ordinator of this church is the very charismatic Dr Creflo A. Dollar, who is aided by his very lovely and persuasive wife, Taffi L. Dollar. Surprisingly, they have books and DVDs for you to buy, and life changing conventoins for you to attend. Oh, and you can donate money to help the needy as well. Remember, as Dr Creflo A. Dollars says; "Fear is the instrument of the Devil", and "Fear is the Enemy of Change" .

I prefer Denny Crane, from "Boston Legal", who says; "The secret of life is pulling a rabbit out of your hat", and "What's the point? You don't ask questions like 'what's the point?', that'll kill ya. What's the point?.....That is the point.".

So that's my morning so far.........It's your own fault....You asked..........

Love and sunshine, Bloggie;) xoxoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your morning sounds like fun compared to mine & as I staggered around in my post chardonnay haze. YUK.
Bloody hell, how can something with two wheels cost so much ?
Good news though about the near to be aquired new bike. Great to know my spellcraft helps sometimes....... ( is she joking or isnt she ?)
Keep blogging, we asked for it & I for one am loving getting a bit further into the minutia of the K family life...........
Besides the other two Rylah & Anchell have temporarily lost me with the spacecraft thing.......lost in space ! ha, ha, even with a 43 year old hangover Ive still got it !
E x

Cyndy said...

Danger, danger Will Robinson! I always wanted to be Penny; who did you want to be? Judy was just way too glamorous and had the 2IC after her, and I thought that Debbie the space monkey was the cutest pet you could have. Why did anyone ever trust Dr Smith? It was just that unfounded belief in the holy-than-thou-doctor thing, don't you think?
Keep up the spellcraft; my gut tells me that the newer bike hasn't disappeared into the mists of Brigadoon yet...not if I know my husband, anyway.....
C ;)xo

Michelle said...

Hmmm, get stuffed the pair of you!
If you think its all weird, your right, so do I, but hey, do do do do do, blah blah. As for you muggle, I should have known you were a 'dhwxxzvlburb'. Roughly translated means fullonverbally prolifigatebloggeratheart. Yay...dont laugh at my space ships, anyway Rylah mentioned the S word, not me, I am talking majorly evolved spiritual beings here from whom our 'gods' probably originated. Oops, I am being defensive, is that a sign?????
Hee hee

Unknown said...

poor anchell.......she knows we love her........I didnt really like any of them on lost in space & dr smith reminded me of uncle steve which is scary enough.....me

Cyndy said...

Steve is way sassier than Dr Smith.....
I had to look up "profligate" in the dictionary...yeah, maybe.....I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden....poor illiterate-blogger-me...;)xoxo

Michelle said...

...look who's sensitive now huh!
I only liked the robot on lost in space, of course I IDENTIFIED with the aliens.....