Saturday, August 09, 2008

(Please don't) Give it to me......

Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath
I can go on and on and on
When the lights go down and there's no one left
I can go on and on and on

Give it 2 me, Yeah
No one's gonna show me how
Give it 2 me, Yeah
No one's gonna stop me now



All right, we get it Madge!!!!!!!!

You're over-buff, could do with a good feed and you're having a mid-life crisis that, to quote one of your own songs, "goes on and on and on and on...."..........

Fine.

Get over it.

Pay someone to dance on your film clips.

Sing something that is half-way decent, instead of selling out as you try to be something that you're not; you've stopped evolving. Being interesting.

And for heaven's sake, do your kids a favour and PUT SOME FRIGGING CLOTHES ON AND LEAVE THEM ON!

Pathetic. Sad. Embarrassing.

I loved the old stuff........

SOMEONE STOP HER!!!!!!!!

please.

1 comment:

Myst_72 said...

Madge - ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I love it!!!

G
xx