Sunday, August 03, 2008

Minute by minute by minute by minute by minute....

That's how my time at home is going... and FAST! I return to TAFE at Belmont tomorrow morning before the sparrows fart. It's an extremely intense 7 week block this time. At the moment, I'm not at all interested. But I'll get there. I've lots to do today, though.
  1. Find my mobile phone..... somewhere, it sits, mocking me......
  2. Finish the assignment that I have left until the last second... and was still up doing at 3am. I was awake before 7......
  3. Go to the hospital at Scone to bick up the charity box of Freddos and Caramello Koalas that I left there by accident on Friday......... hopefully, they've all been bought and eaten.
  4. Try and get some clinical skills signed off while I'm there... wish me luck ;0)
  5. Pick up VB from a friend's farm on the way back. I've no idea where it is. I imagine that VB is sending me text messages to tell me: If only I had my phone.....
  6. Buy food for for the troops left behind.....
  7. Fill up GG's newly-registered vehicle with petrol. The new rego system is amazing: The e-safety check was done in the morning as I drank a nice cappucino whilst reading the paper.... the details sent to the RTA immediately. I payed the greenslip insurance over the net..... the details were sent to the RTA immediately.... I payed the rego on the RTA site over the net... NO STANDING IN LINES AT THE RTA!!!!!! .. You've gotta love that!
  8. Wash, hang, dry, fold, sort...... repeat.....
  9. Pack my bag (won't take long as my wardrobe is very limited) and sort through my stuff for TAFE (will take a while as I've too much crap...)
  10. Pay a multitude of bills via b-pay (love that facility...hate the bills...)... including the greenslip insurance on the passat-formerly-knownn as Pop's, ready for transfer and re-registration. Then it's Beloved's problem...
  11. Watch Dr Who tonight.........
  12. Sleep....zzzzzzz
Well, I guess I'd better shower and get on with it......

Have a good day!

;0)


1 comment:

Kathie said...

Good Luck ... and don't forget to breathe!