Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Congratulations, and jubilations......

Hooray!!! Whooppeee!!!



This is my 91st post..... Not all that many really, is it? But it's 91 more than I had done in the previous 12 months......





Mother's Day was good. I was still in bed until 11am! Raisin toast for breakfast, followed (very quickly) by bacon and egg rolls for lunch. I did some washing, then as I suggested he would, Beloved and Scorpaboy went riding, pleading me NOT to paint the verandah posts because it would make him look like a bad, lazy husband....on Mother's Day of all days. But I did it anyway. So now I have blue poles...well 1 coat of paint anyway. I haven't had time to do a second. He even cooked a red thai chicken curry for tea....... Marvelous Man! And thank you Taylors sauces and Wokka noodles.....





Monday was going to be catch-up-on-housework day, but I was called into work at teh aged daycentre in Muswellbrook. Beloved and I finalised our new "savings"plan with the credit union and picked up the "new" old dual cab ute on the way home. And I called into the docs to get the results of Vegeboys tests. He doesn't have giardia, which means it's something else... more difficult really from here. But we'll find out what the problem is and go from there.






Today was fine, and tomorrow, I'm off to Tamworth for a course; "Basic Footcare for AIN's". Given the fact that it 11.45pm, and I have to leave at 6.30am, It's time I hit the hay!





G'night!

4 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

Yay for 91 posts!

Is that footcare for the patients feet or the nurses feet???

J xXx

Cyndy said...

Actually, today it was the nurses!

Kris said...

Bravo Cyndy!! Send some of those tired feet remedies overseas MY way! :)

poody said...

My house is painted blue! I always smile when y'all call pickups utes! I hope the foot care includes a massage for you!