Sunday, September 28, 2008

He had a severe case of " the Emperors new clothes....."

Hahaha!

Lisa left me a comment on my last post about the kids that made me laugh: She insinuated that the school principal was deserving of a capital P, followed by the letters R,I,C,K.... It's funny because he goes by the term, "Mr P. Crick", except that for most people, the 'C' is silent......

ahahahahaha!

A few more lyrics from the aforementioned song.... just because I can...


Maybe I was mean
But I really don't think so
You asked if I'm scared
And I said so

Everyone can see what's going on
They laugh `cause they know they're untouchable
Not because what I said was wrong
Whatever it may bring
I will live by my own policies
I will sleep with a clear conscience
I will sleep in peace

Maybe it sounds mean
But I really don't think so
You asked for the truth and I told you
Through their own words
They will be exposed
They've got a severe case of
The emperor's new clothes

That is all. Bye. ;0)

No comments: