- "Are you are a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you"
- "Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after"
- "Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you"
- "Have you got any raisins? No? How about a date?"
And also in the same edition;
- Among Aussies, 7 out of 10 women have faith in an angelic power, with around 4 in 10 men saying that they believe.
- 6 out of ten Aussies believe angels watch over them
- 43% of Aussies (half of the women surveyed, compared with one third of the men) sense they have an angel watching over them specifically, but more males believe that their guardian angel stepped in and helped them out.
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares"
Good night xoxox;)