Monday, October 23, 2006

Last night, I couldn't get to sleep at all, no, no-o-o.....

Morning All.............
After my late night/early morning blogfest, I fell into bed....and waited..and waited...and waited for sleep to come. The cat wriggled a bit, Beloved gently snored in my ear, and I could feel my bladder filling up (again). A bit longer, a bit longer, but sleep refused to be my friend. Then about 8 roosters decided to have a crow-off (bloody semi-rural life...). I finally gave in to my bladder, and rose to go to the toilet again. At this point , Beloved did the same. I was seriously considering throwing myself into "The Mists of Avalon", and said to so to Beloved; "that's no good", he mumbled as he drifted off......and so did I........It was after 2am......

Forward in time..Beloved gets up to go to the toilet and gets dressed...I get up and go as well.....it's 5am!!!!!! He goes for a walk; I go back to bed...and stay awake though....the sounds of triple jay herald his arrival home and preparations for work..I AM NOT GETTING UP.... Finally, at 7am, it's time to raise the troops; Scorpa-Boy is back to school after his enforced rest last week, and is off to the Westpac Rescue Helicopter base on a school SRC excursion, and Gorgeous girl will sit English Paper 2; comparisons of "Emma/Clueless" and "King Lear/Frontline"......
I am going to be one tired little bloggie today............

Have a good one!
Love, Cyndy ;) xoxo

No comments: