Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sugar.... oh honey honey (for no reason other than it is in my aching head)

  • Nan has a working brain;
  • Methinks that she is making up for a lifetime of insomnia
  • migraines suck; didn't work today and won't tomorrow either.
  • I have 52 brick piers in what was my backyard, which will overflowing with timber tomorrow......
  • Beloved & I are negotiating with the bank to advance us some of 'our' money tomorrow so that we can order things such as flooring and stoves, baths and the such like.......
  • Must find some time to spend with Mum as well as browsing, negotiating, buying nanna-supplies.....
  • Too much in my head..... can't even think of all the things except that there is much more than this to do...... At least my Beloved will be with me.
  • Must go to bed as well......
  • Oh nearly forgot... must go to cottage at some point (hopefully). It might be a flying visit...


Love to all. xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

missed you yesterday but understand becasue youa re so very busy.
glad mums head is working, that is a definate plus !
keep us up to date
lisa x

Anonymous said...

Keep talking to mum...she can still hear you and it is very crucial in her recovery to be fed good solid vibes even if she is comatose....Lucky

poody said...

Honey, I haven't been in blogworld lately and stopped by to check on you. I am sorry to hear about your moma and her troulbles but that kind of surgery and the length of time she was under anesthia does take it's toll on the elderly. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear you are getting the house built so to speak. How is school going?As an old neuro nurse I agree with the last poster and you should keep talking to her. I have had pts. tell me they felt like they were in a hole and could hear you but couldn't respond. She will respond better to you than the staff at the hospital though for sure. Read to her hold her hand let her know you are there it really does work! OXOXOXOX