Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Everybody loves Christmas... (Oh No it's Christmas....)

Hellooo!

Just a quickie:
  • Sboy will be home today sometime today, but will be gone again in 6 days
  • GG's car died, so now we are pondering whether or not the time is right for her to borrow money to buy another one. Living out of town means that a car is a necessity, not a luxury. Uni will have to go on the back burner (maybe). Hard call: she doesn't want to stay here & wants to be back in Newcastle, but the fiscal benefits of staying are evident.... She will also need to get more work.... Resonsibility weighs heavily......
  • My Christmas tree is up & decorated & there is a tasteful selection of ornaments around the house (read that as can't be bothered to work out where the rest can go....) I have photographed it, but can't find the cable to upload it.......
  • There are pretend gifts under the tree as I haven't any to put there yet.......
  • Have bought my first Christmas presents. Luckily, there aren't too many to buy. Well, lay-byed them, anyway
  • I'm not doing the Xmas card & letter thing this year...... it's usually a huge thing for me..... not this year. I'll just answer the ones that I receive.
  • I have only 2 pays to finance Christmas. Usually, my shopping is mostly done by October... help......
  • I have one weekend off. Beloved's family are all coming here for a "Christmas" day on the 21st.... help....
  • My wonderful friend from Brisbane, Angel, is coming to visit on the 13th. I hope she's staying the night as I'm working...... she wants to see how good her door looks installed in our house..... I hope she's not disappointed.
  • GG is still having daily wound packing. She's over it, but (butt...*snicker*) she's healing well. The community nurses have been going out of their way to look after her. She is going to Homebake in Sydney this weekend, and will be staying in Carrington, so the community nurse has organised for a community nurse from Newcastle to visit her there to pack & re-dress her wound on Sunday.
  • I am working back at Scone from tomorrow. I like the hospital, but it adds nearly 2 hours travel to my day... & soooo much of my wage disappears in fuel costs........*sigh*
  • Beloved has an appointment today at the GP's to have his oils & waters checked. He has a lesion on his leg that needs attention, too.
  • My nephew has had surgery this week, so lots of healing energies need to be sent out for him & quite a few others this week, please.
  • I really like the "Wombats" Christmas song....... and "Bones"...... David Boreanaz is just so.... HOT!!!!!! And Mark Harmon is a grey hottie as well........... So easy on the eyes.....
I'd better get on with it. I've got painting to do.

And it's getting quite warm......

Bye ;0)

3 comments:

Jewell said...

phew lots on and lots to do....sending healing you way xxx

Anonymous said...

When I was a teen, I used to watch Mark Harmon in a detective show, but I can't remember the name of it. His partner was a deaf lady. I absolutely loved it. Fell in love with him!
It's weird watching him now, but yes, there's still something about him....
Fake pressies? Swish!

Natalie said...

OMG! I LUUURRRVE Mark Harmon. He can park his little slippers under my bed anyday.