Saturday, July 19, 2008


Hi Guys!

I've just realised it's a week since my last post. As usual, everything, yet nothing has happened. Beloved's Mum is on the road to recovery, albeit very slowly. She is in a lot of pain, but is trying to keep moving. His Dad was supposed to have been coming up to visit yesterday, his 81st birthday, but he wasn't well enough to make the trip. We're having a family day in Newie with them tomorrow anyway, so it's ok.

We've finally moved into the house! We still have architraves to paint (insides of cupboards too), as well as waiting for plumber #1 to finish the vanity plumbing in the bathroom & plumber #2 to hook up the gas for the hot water. We have no heating yet either, as we're waiting for the leco to come to install the air con.... brrrrr..... But it looks really good. As soon I can get some batteries for the camera, I'll post some photos so I can bore you with them.

I had an ADO yesterday: it was lovely to be at home, as Beloved took one too. Today he was called into work, Sboy worked at KFC, and I was called in to work as well. It was a nasty game of footie for Vegeboy today, with one of his teamates ending up being taken to the John Hunter Hospital. One of the opposing team players came out of a tackle swinging, which resulted in a melee of the medium variety. Poor Nick was trying to break things up when he was king-hit in the face: a fractured eye socket for his trouble......... The boy with the swinging arm wasn't even spoken too....

As well as visiting the in-laws tomorrow, we're bringing home Dad's 1974 passat, now un-registered, as he's given it to us to use... once we register it. So.... Passat rego: June 26, Sboy's old ute rego: July 9, GG's laser rego: July 9, family wagon: August 28... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??????? I would like to put off registering the passat as long as possible, but Dad will have a sack of kittens if we don't register it... like yesterday.... He's already stressed about the fact that we're driving it home and it's un-registered, paranoid that it's illegal and what might happen if we have an accident. This morning, I had to organise insurance for it...... I wonder how long it will survive the miles that we do up here?????

Oh well.... Off to bed. Sboy has arrived home from his jaunt all over the Upper Hunter at m request. I figure that at 10 past 1 in the morning, it's time for bed.

Goodnight. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Myst_72 said...

Look forward to seeing the photos!