Monday, October 13, 2008

And the beat goes on......

Good Morning.

Life goes on.

I was in Newie on Friday & Saturday visiting unwell family members.

Poppy Don remains in hospital, and will be unwell for some time. I actually believe that he isn't going to become well, but is now in a place where he will improve from how he is now, until he becomes unwell again. Poor darling. There doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to fix his "problems", which are now multiple in numbers, just manage them as best as possible.

Favourite Uncle has tests today with a neurologist. It was decided that his last couple of funny turns were mini-strokes, so he's on a necessary 'go-slow' at the moment. He'll be ok I think, and a few lifestyle changes probably won't go astray anyway.

Beloved will be home from his weekend in Victoria tonight. He struggled with going in the first place with his dad being unwell, and Beloved has had a throat-flu as well. He seems to have enjoyed himself, but will be glad to be home, he said. He wants to drive down to see his dad tomorrow. I'm going to see if I can change my shift so I can go with him, but I'm not sure whether this can happen.

The young Blogmuggles are all well. GG has finally started on paid shifts at the service station yesterday, and works on Tuesday evening as well. Sboy starts his HSC exams on Friday. KFC has him rostered on to work every night this week........ He is to inform them that this is not possible, especially Thursday night. Mind you, I don't think that it will make all that much difference, given the amount of preparation that he has done (read this as minimal folks). VBoy headed off out the door this morning to catch the bus at 7.30am; its the first morning that he's been out of bed before 11am in 2 weeks...... He's a good boy....

I'm off folks. Washing to hang, paperwork to sort out before I head off to work at 11am. I want to go to see school & sort out some things before work as well. I won't be here much this week, as I'm scheduled for evening shift tonight, then 5 mornings..... gah......

Bye ;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your uncle and poppy don feel better soon, or at least have a smooth transition if that's on the cards... I hope not.

Next time you are in Newie, drop in and have a cuppa with me! I'm only across the highway from jewells :)

Jewell said...

love to you and yours hope your uncle is better soon.

poody said...

hope your Pop gets to feeling better sweetie. How are things on the home front? Have you got the house all fixed up yet?