Thursday, February 07, 2008

This chick got up........


Thanks to the Beatles.... and Colleen Hewitt;

"Girl, you're going to carry that weight,

Carry that weight a long time
Girl, you're going to carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time"

Well you know what?

I'M NOT!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Optislim, a new awareness of everything that goes in my mouth (and the ramifications of the same) and a promise to myself to MOOOVE, I have lost 4.8kg in the past few weeks.

6.6 to goal!!!!!!!!!!!

Clothes are finally starting to become comfortable again.

Tonight, I was sitting in front of the TV after tea, and I just couldn't sit there just watching the screen; I had to do something, so I rode the exercise bike for about 30minutes.

My knees are sore, but the end (literally) will justify the means........

I'm not too sure about the promised tush-encasing under/outerwear piccy though...... I'm not particularly fond of the way look in photos.....


And a bit of self-indulgence thanks to Thin Lizzy;

"You know that chick that used to dance a lot
Everynight she'd be on the floor shaking what she'd got
Man when I tell you she was cool, she was red hot
I remember she was steaming..."

Yeah... the girl is (on her way) back in town.....

5 comments:

wykd wytch said...

Good for you.....I am hoping that if I shave my head I will lose the xtra 10 kg I am carrying on my butt!!!!

Unknown said...

you go girl...well done

Michelle said...

Woo hoo...Ive lost about 4kg...feels much gooder doesnt it!

Myst_72 said...

Well done indeed!!!

G
xx

Unknown said...

I'm having a HOT bath and then I'm showing my ASS Off Cindy !!!!!!!