Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hey there Little Red Riding Hood..........



This one, "Red Riding Hood", is my all-time favourite, but this looks a bit too pixelated, and really doesn't do it justice.


But I love these ones too.








Her website has various albums for you to enjoy. I especially like the work that she has done with babies..... and bellies.
The belly I can do........

Her photographs are really wonderful; she's even won an award for her shot of the "Pasha Bulker".........

You can catch her at www.kellymuncephotography.com.au

Thanks to Kelly, at least my blog doesn't look so boring anymore!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool!

Love her work

and sending love to you madam with regards to your mum

I know what its like now

grrrrr

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyndy... your way too sweet.. send me an email with your email address, and ill send you the pics so they don't go pixely if you like..
kel

The Tall Red Head said...

Yes, they are lovely pictures. I wish I was talented like that. All I have is a size 12 bum and talkative boobs. CHB = Fun!

The Tall Red Head said...

That was supposed to be NON-Talkative boobs BTW. They are deaf and mute....