Thursday, August 09, 2007

Do you see what I see??????

Sometimes, I think I've got more going on in my head than I know.....................................

This morning, a thought popped into my head;

"The thanks-but-no thanks letter from Maroba in regard to the traineeship will arrive today"......

And guess what?

It did.

I knew it was there when I went to the letter box this evening.

It was very polite, but none-the-less, I was not successful.

I think I really knew the result a few days ago, but you always live in hope, don't you?

There is a reason this didn't happen for me.

I just don't know what it is yet.

I guess all will become clear later.


So for now, life goes on.

It's very, very busy anyway.

Thanks for all the encouragement, my friends
.

I'll keep you posted in regard to the journey that we are about to embark upon with Scorpaboy.... The word has been spread around town (not by us), and people are aghast at the way Sboy has been treated by Rip-Off Rick, and are very supportive towards us. The quiet rumble of "sue, sue" has been audible........... He's not a very popular fellow around our town, I've discovered.

Cheers to all, and I hope you are all feeling positively pink or even golden!

____________________________________________

2 comments:

Kris said...

Sorry to hear about the turn-down. I'm sure there's something coming down the pike for you soon. They must be nutters not to hire you!

And good luck with "Rip-off Rick". I'm not familiar with Aussie law, but sounds like he may be in some hot water.

Michelle said...

Yes...I reckon there is schmick thing just waiting for you...its just not ready yet...trust me on this...Im psychic!