Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh you'd better say a prayer for the pretender...

Hooray for Lisa!!!!!!!


It hasn't rained all day..... she's magic, you know.


It's very windy, extremely crisp and chilly up here in Walnut Grove.


But dry. Thank you again, Lisa.


And if you have an excess of goodwill, please send some my way on Tuesday. You see, I have an interview for an Enrolled Nurse Traineeship. I hate interviews with a passion. Especially panel interviews, and that's what this one will be. But I am a Great Pretender (see, Lisa; I know some Jackson too). This is my second attempt at securing a traineeship. Last time, in February, I was listed as successful and suitable, but missed out on one of the two available places. I was next cab off the rank if someone dropped out. I don't know if they thought I was very funny when I asked who were the successful candidates so I could kill one of them.........


The good and bad part of this traineeship is that I will have to spend two 8 week blocks studying at Newcastle TAFE. Bad that I am away from Beloved and the boys (I hate to think what I will come home to, and how sketchy their diet will be. And how much I will miss them.....), and good that I get Cyndy-time at a place where I love to be. And by that I mean Newcastle. With my Gorgeous Girl. And my mum... So think positive thoughts for me please. You never know; I may get time to come for coffee with all you Newcastle WITs and Marys.

The interview will be Tuesday morning, at Waratah. If I'm successful, I may even be working in the Newcastle area. But that's a whole different ball of wool..............


GG has one more exam tomorrow, and has finished her first semester at uni...... It all happens so fast. She is doing well. Good girl, Elly.


What else???????


Nothing. I'm going to shower, then bed. It'll be lovely and warm. Beloved is a fabulous bed warmer. It's one of his talents. And he always goes to bed before me...... toasty warm.... mmmm ... And if I'm really lucky, the cats will move over and let me snuggle up. I never thought we'd have cats on our bed. It just happened. And Beloved isn't a cat person. But they're warm, too. Trouble is, Moe purrs way too loud.......................


Rambling.....


It's 11.45pm, and for me it's an early night.


Ta Ta.
By the way!!!!! Hang on; we could be in for a bumpy ride!


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO




13 comments:

poody said...

yeh for you! Good luck does this mean you will become a RN?

Kristy-Lee said...

Good luck! I doubt you will need it. It will be good for us because you will be able to 'coffee'.

Excellent.

Kathie said...

Good Luck!

Bee said...

i hope you had good luck,xx

Michelle said...

Most excellent of luckiest luck coming your way! I do not exaggerate!! Not much anyway.....

MaLiChumpas said...

Hello Cyndy,

I've got my toes and fingers crossed for you. Although, it's a bit hard since I have to walk everywhere for everything. Lots of wishes so you'll definitely get it.

Peace,
Bernadette

Cyndy said...

Thank you Bernadette.

Good to see you on the blog.

And thank you eveyone else. I've got everything crossed... but I need to... it helps my nerves.

Unknown said...

so, how is it going.........I followed your suggestion for the wedding and went with long and me with boots and maybe a hair ditto, we'll see on the day.
yes, wouldnt that be great to be down here with GG and US- it would be so great for you- I am invisioning great change in the later half of the year for you, so very excellent- tell me, how can I get that poor cockateil to your mum.......there is also a small quail too..........

Unknown said...

great reference of the great jackson......10 points COM ( cousin of mine)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Just imagine them all naked...mmmm what would they be wearing?Renata

The Tall Red Head said...

Hope you had good-luck..Thanks for your post on my blog!! things are improving, slowly Toni xx

Michelle said...

aznoqerd.....

just got nostalgic for a sec.....

The Tall Red Head said...

Will add you to my blog if that's OK?