Friday, March 23, 2007

It's good news week.......

HERE'S A QUICK ROUND-UP OF THE BLOGMUGGLE WEEK
  • SUNDAY; Beloved, Scorpaboy, Vegeboy and I travel to Newcastle, sns motobikes for a change, to help celebrate Uncle's 70th birthday lunch. The boys travel home after wards while I stay with GG to bring her car home for Beloved to fix this week. GG and I see not 1, but 2 movies at Glendale on Sunday night; "Razzle Dazzle" and "Music and Lyrics". We had a fun, chiccy night out.
  • MONDAY; GG and I go to Uni. While She attends lectures, I enquire about re-enrolling for my Bachelor of Nursing later this year, then visit Boyfreind Tricky, who lives in a nice little unit (with 4 others) on campus. We drive back to Gateshead to pick up parts for her car, then head up to Charlestown Square to eat and peruse things we can't afford. We drop-in on the lovely Lisa, who is always gracious when we drop in, then GG headed back to lectures, and I headed up the highway, grocery shopped at Muswellbrook, then arrived home in time to cook tea at about 6.30pm.
  • TUESDAY; Work as usual, then into the Brook for VB's footy training. The numbers have swelled to 17, so the guys are off and running...literally. "Oh, and by the way, mums and dads; bring all the boots and stuff to training on Thursday, as the representative selectors will be here. First game is against Scone at 5.15"....... These kids have never played together...and VB's boots are too small...by Thursday afternoon...puhleeeease.....
  • WEDNESDAY; Start work early and work through lunch so I can leave work at 3 to pick up VB from school, drive to Maitland to buy some footy boots and meet GG who is being driven up by the Grandies after work. It was a good plan....until...... a massive storm hit halfway between Muswellbrook and Singleton. Cars were lined up all along the roadside until there was a break in the weather. I didn't get too much farther along until I had to pull over again. Waiting....Waiting..... It cleared again, so away we went..... until the car started to aquaplane a little too often for my comfort. So we stopped again. It was becoming obvious that we wouldn't make the shops at Maitland. VB suggested that we shop at Singleton instead. Clever boy. It took us about 50 minutes for what is usually a 30 minute drive. And I purchased a great pair of boots for $49.95! I had time, so I called in on a friend ( yes, I am a serial dropper-inner) at Louth Park that I hadn't seen in a while, and we chatted solid for the 40minutes that I had........ It was an unexpected bonus! I met with GG and the Grandies at Macca's East Maitland,and then headed off home, via Hungry Jacks for what was loosely described as dinner (YUK!!!), then into Muswellbrook so GG could catch up with her friend who was celebrating her 18th birthday. Salutations and gift were/was exchanged in a dark RSL carpark..... Home by about 9.30pm...bed by 11.30, I think.
  • THURSDAY; The day started with a nice little drive to take Beloved to work. Plurgh on GG for going home in HER car today..... Work, (another no-luncher) then into town; bank, no mobile phone battery, buy drinks and cakes so that I had change to use a public phone (why else...), then met Beloved and we did the absentee vote thing for Saturday. Then it was off the watch the rep footy trials. Our boys were hammered in two games... absolutely.... They'll need to pull their socks up on the 31st..... VB's new boots lookes pretty schmick, though. Home just before 8pm... a stunning dinner of 2 minute noodles for all..... and then 4 laods of washing... There was a dang tissue..in the darks... of course....
  • TODAY... FRIDAY; I started with a lovely drive into town at 5.45am.... read some blogs.. now I'm blogging. I have to hang more washing out, have a shower and then head off to work. This evening is the Upper Hunter Regional Show on Muswellbrook..I hate these boring events... They're a waste of my hard earned money. I'd rather buy 10l of "Blue Ridge" paint for the outside of the house.... But the boys want to go. Then it's home to pack, as we're heading off for a "family weekend" of motorbiking in the foothills of the Moonbi's, up the road from Tamworth tomorrrow. Beloved is determined that we will all spend time together; it just always seems to be that we do it with a couple of them on motorbikes while the others wander around the bush, occasionally seeing the ones on wheels...... There are some lovely people hosting this trip; Pete and Nyrie have been desperate for me to come up and see there spread... I'm just over the motorbike thing. I'll go, and will probably have a good time anyway. If the return to uni happens, then I won't be going anywhere too often.

Is all this why I'm as tired as everyone else?????

Anyway all, I've got to go. Have a good weekend. I'm GOING to....

Love, Muggle ;)

3 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

My, what a busy muggle you've been! No wonder you are tired!

poody said...

sounds great take lots of pictures of the trip!I am scared to ride a motorcycle. I worked too long in the trauma t see what happens to you when they wreck.

Michelle said...

Yes, it is indeed.
Well, have fun away muggle.....