Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Here's my contribution to the Great Christmas Bush display. Please note that my entry is in the Bonsai Section. It is currently residing on top of the microwave. It has lights, or not, as the mood decrees. We also have a large tree, but there is not enough room to erect it here in the shed...and I don't have enough Stolen Pagan Festival spirit to tidy the construction zone that is "The House" to erect it in there.







What is going on with Beta Blogger? If I try to remove the codings, it deletes the photos, which take an eon to load as it is. Is this a generalised problem, or does my computer have some funky virus? It has taken me 3 attempts over 2 days to get this far.....xoxoxo

10 comments:

wykd wytch said...

Hey Cyndy...what do you call that?
I think that you are pretending -and that really is a very big Christmas tree on a super huge microwave!!!

Michelle said...

I cant see your bush either....bugger, I am bush depraved, I mean deprived....

Cyndy said...

Awww...You got me Renata...I really do have a super-enormous, gigiantic microwave in my shed/abode, with the most enormous bush on top.....so large is this bush, in fact, that the USA government wants it to run in the elections next term.......;)

~*Rylah*~ said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! heheeheehee... I can't stop laughing.... ha!

Unknown said...

yes, i agree we need a bonsai section for you & upduff.....quite a cute little bush i must say , but i wonder how Santa will find it SPF eve---one way or another, you will need to get that bush out there on spf night.
Cute pooch....a puppy for each mary...........

Cyndy said...

What bush??????...Where????...When???

Michelle said...

Have you misplaced your bush muggle?

Kathie said...

Very beautiful ... The Kids, Clover and the Tree!!!

Unknown said...

mary, you left your push on top of the microwave- maybe derwent thought it was garnish & added it to his pasta.......... you are so beautiful & so is that pooch

Cyndy said...

gar-what? says Derwood....and there is enough bonsai bush to garnish pasta for all the Marys and their Beloveds, you know...but I don't have any candles to distract attention from its slightly less than large proportions....Love you too Mary Laihnabeth ;)))) xoxo <3